Welcome to my blog. I hope you'll stay awhile, leave a comment, let me know what you think.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

March Hares!

For the last year a bunch of Folksy sellers have had monthly listing clubs.  The idea is to commit to list an item every day.  Not everyone managed every day, though some made up for it with multiple listings on other days.  Not everyone kept it up every month, but it seems they mostly found it challenging, encouraging and fairly successful from a sales point of view.
I've finally decided to join in this month, though I don't know if I'll manage every day.  
Here are my first two listings for March, and a few of my fellow March Hare's offerings. Click on their shop names to go and see their shops.
This lovely purse is from Pants and Paper.
A very sweet Aceo from Lilipopo at Glass Mountain (don't you just love that name!)
Mug cosies from Tickled Pink Sheep - I posted recently on Facebook that I keep leaving cups of tea to go cold! 
And one of Dottie's Designs lovely albums.
I'm happy to say I sold some earrings today, a very good start to March for me at Folksy, and I sold some earrings on Artfire just the other day.  I think I had better get busy making more earrings!
I'll keep you posted on how I get on with the March Hares.

2 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely choices in your feature gallery and all of them favourite shops of mine.

Welcome to the listing clubs and the Mad March Hares in particular.

Natalie x

Vic at Blossom and Snowflakes said...

It's my first time in a listing club too! Well done on your sales. I made two today:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails