Welcome to my blog. I hope you'll stay awhile, leave a comment, let me know what you think.

Thursday 25 August 2011

Polymer Clay Lizard Earrings

I bought a set of two little stamps recently, each has the same lizard but pointing in opposite directions.  I made my first pair of earrings with them and am sending this pair to the shop in Leeds which is taking some earrings and brooches in November.
I love them so much that if I could wear earrings I'd keep them!

I've decided to make more of this design.  I plan to do them in different colourways, with different beads, different wires etc, they are just too cute not to repeat!
They will cost £14 and will be put on sale in all my shops.  If you would like a pair let me know and we can discuss the colours you'd like.

2 comments:

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

They look gorgeous. I admire anyone who can work so well with Polymer Clay. It's brilliant stuff, but I find it so fiddly! Good luck with the selling of your jewellery in a "real" shop soon. Elaine

Cara Jane said...

they do look fab!

Related Posts with Thumbnails