Welcome to my blog. I hope you'll stay awhile, leave a comment, let me know what you think.

Monday 16 July 2012

Cards - A New Line for Averilpam

I haven't been near this blog for a long time.  I thought I was going to give up on it but I've decided to try and get started again.  
I recently bought a new camera which has filled me with new enthusiasm for photography.  I took lots of flower photos (with my old camera) while I was in the USA, on a trip to the Botanical Gardens in Washington DC.
A long time ago I made and sold (well tried to sell) cards, creating patterns on my computer based on some of my photos.   I've been making cards for my own use with some of my photos and a friend suggested I should start to sell them again.
So here are a few of my new card designs, and a couple of the photos I'll be putting on new cards.







 

4 comments:

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

You've got some lovely shots there - I particularly like the bright red poppy with the black markings. Shaz x

hlimbrick said...

These are so pretty! Hx

noodleBubble said...

Hello!

Thanks for popping over- lovely to see you & here, to see your latest crafty venture!

keep well X

John Smith said...

Hi ! All pics are very attractive and nice. thanks for sharing this blog.
Wholesale Gemstone Beads

Related Posts with Thumbnails