Welcome to my blog. I hope you'll stay awhile, leave a comment, let me know what you think.

Saturday 23 February 2013

Changes

Changes are afoot!  I've been quite ill lately, my offline life has become busier and fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue have flared up to limit how much I can do.  So I've decided to limit my online work a little - well quite a lot.

I've closed all my shops except the Etsy shop, although I've kept my website. I'll try to update the photo gallery there more often now I've only one shop to keep stocked.

I've been making buttons, and for the Christmas period I made hanging ornaments as well as some acorns, made using real acorn cups.  I'm making a lot less jewellery as a result.  
My buttons are selling well in Purely Wool, 56 Market Street, Lancaster and after my next trip to the USA I hope to find at least one more wool shop to stock them.
I also have jewellery as well as some bags and scarves etc at the Handel's Court Gallery in Chester.
I'm happy to make buttons to order, though many of the designs can't be exactly replicated.  I have lots of moulds that I've made from vintage buttons and these can be made in any colour and with various embellishments. The last two photos here are buttons made from moulds.












2 comments:

Dawn said...

Absolutely lovely buttons and well done in getting them into a shop, so pleased they're doing well there.

Hope you'll find just the one online shop more manageable and that your health flare ups settle down soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails