Welcome to my blog. I hope you'll stay awhile, leave a comment, let me know what you think.

Friday 28 January 2011

A Monthly Make 2011 - January, part one.

If you look down the right side of this blog you will see a badge that says A Monthly Make 2011. It's being organised by The Felt Fairy.
I only found out about this a week or so ago and it's nearly the end of January, so I need to get a move on!
I made a start today, and mixed some colours of polymer clay.  I plan to make a set of different canes with the colours, and use them to make some jewellery.  I make jewellery anyway so it feels like a bit of a cheat to use it for my monthly make, but I haven't had time to think of anything different.  I will try to make something that isn't jewellery some months though! 
If you scroll down you will see my post about colour.  I still haven't found a way to print out my colour swatches from the Kuler website but I based my colours on one of them, taken from a photo of a coneflower/echinacea.

Over the weekend I'll post a photo of the beads I make, I don't know if I'll have the jewellery made before the end of the month but I'll try.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails