I've got the canes and beads made, and have just baked them. It will take me a day or two to get them tumbled - sanded and buffed, so I won't get anything made with them until sometime next week.
So I've decided to use the beads as my January make. I won't use the jewellery as February's make, I'll do something else from scratch. I have photos of some of the canes and the beads before they were baked and I will blog again when I make them up into jewellery. Unfortunately I forgot to photograph all the canes before I made them up into more complex canes. I made a series of simple jellyroll canes using various combinations of the colour palette, then combined them into several bigger canes.
I've used up most of the canes making these and have saved the leftovers for possible future use. I managed not to produce a great deal of scrap clay - I must be getting better at this!